In this tutorial, Mark will show you how to setup your website hosting at Bluehost, create your new e-mail accounts and install WordPress.
* Get started by going to Bluehost: http://bit.ly/BluehostTTA *
If you’re ready to take the next step and start building a website or blog, you’ll need to choose a great theme. We use the X Theme by ThemeCo for our own site and we highly recommend it. Mark has a few videos about X that will help you get started.
Mark’s Other WordPress Classes:
- Installing Your Theme: https://youtu.be/-4FZRK2k0v0
- Once you register your copy of X, you can download a child theme here: http://updates.theme.co/theme_child_3c69b0bb7eebc7b83af3a76241c8b5e5/x-child.zip
- Intro to Cornerstone: https://youtu.be/vjqg0DxEK0E
- Hiding Content Based on Width: https://youtu.be/4WTRm62pbB0
- Adding Your Logo: https://youtu.be/fbny453zzas