One of the lessons I have observed as an instructor is that everyone learns differently. Some people can conquer a task from nothing more than a manual. I am not one of those people. And while many of our fans can learn from our over 400 tutorial videos, some people need that personal touch. With that in mind, I am happy to announce that I am now offering private lessons.
Here are the steps to begin private lessons:
- Click the button below to schedule a lesson from the available times.
- Payment is required when appointment is scheduled ($150/hour).
- After your appointment is confirmed, download and install Team Viewer (instructions below).
* A high speed internet connection is required. DSL is NOT sufficient.
** Lessons are for Mac only.
Topics I can teach include:
- Mac Basics
- Clean Your Mac
- Remove Adware/Malware
- Help with Editing in iMovie & Final Cut Pro
- YouTube Consulting
- Photo Editing/Organization
- Resolve iCloud Issues
How to Download Team Viewer:
- Click HERE to download the software.
- Go into your Mac’s Downloads folder and look for the file called “Team Viewer Quick Support”
- Drag this file into your Applications folder.
- Double Click the Application
- IF you should get a security screen that won’t allow you to open the Application, continue below
Granting Security Access to Team Viewer:
- Go to the Apple icon at the top left of your Mac
- Go to System Preferences
- Go to “Security and Privacy”
- Go to the “General” tab if your computer doesn’t automatically open to it.
- Click the lock icon at the bottom left and enter the administrator password to your computer.
- At the bottom of the window click “open anyway”
- Go back to the Applications folder and double click on “Team Viewer”