New to Mac: MacOS Sierra
If you are brand new to the Mac or just need to brush up on all the basics, this class is definitely for you! This two hour class goes over everything that David would normally cover in a private one-on-one session. This class includes the following topics:
- Getting familiar with Finder, the Apple Menu, and the Dock
- Setting up all the most important settings in System Preferences
- Siri on the Mac
- Suggested Apps
- Wifi Settings/Advice
- Apple Mail
- Security & Privacy Tips & Tricks
- A PDF guide with David’s favorite Siri commands
- A PDF guide with useful hotkeys.
- A PDF guide with all the major notes from this presentation
…and so much more!
Keep in mind you should download this class to your computer. You can only download this class up to 10 times so once you’ve paid for it, be sure to save it to your Mac’s downloads folder or iCloud drive if you wish to view it on another device.