Want to clean and protect your Mac? We’ve got you covered. This class will cover several tricks to help clear out and make space on your Mac and also the only piece of software we recommend for keeping your Mac safe.
Links to software & other classes mentioned during this class:
- Mac App Cleaner: http://freemacsoft.net/appcleaner
- Remove Duplicate Photos Class: http://techtalkamerica.com/find-remov…
- Malwarebytes: https://www.malwarebytes.com/mac/
- Link to video about Moving FCP Library https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjheM…
Instructions to Reinstall the Mac OS
- Back up your Mac before starting.
- Turn off your computer.
- When turning back on your computer, hold down Command and the letter “R”
- On the next screen click “Reinstall macOS”
- When it asks where do you want to install it, select “Macintosh HD”
Note: You may be asked during this process to type in your Apple ID and password so be sure to have that information handy.Download PDF of instructions