If you have a Plus or Premium Evernote account, you have a secret email address that you can use to send any email directly into your account. By using the @ symbol you can send emails directly to specific folders and by using hashtags, you can automatically add tags to the emails as well.
In this video, Mark shows you how to:
- 00:53 How to find your Evernote email address
- 01:31 Set your default folder
- 02:02 Emailing to your default folder
- 02:33 Emailing to a specific folder
- 03:18 Adding tags to the email
- 04:09 Scheduling a reminder about an item when emailing it
New to Evernote and need a full class? No problem!
Evernote Full Tutorial LIVE (2015)